Humbugardy: What and Where for 800
This is round 2 of Humbugardy. I’m your host, Alex Scorebard.
What and where this is:
Note: In this round, searching the web is allowed.
|Numb3r5||Sudoku||6th Degree Quotes||What and Where||Anagram Lines||Subjective|
|200||200||Bob Timmerman||200||For The Turnstiles||200|
|400||For The Turnstiles||400||400||Joe||400|
|1000||1000||1000||1000||For The Turnstiles||1000|
1. What is an exit sign at Tiger Stadium?
2. You got it, Murray. You may choose the next category...
3. Wow, that was fast - nicely done, Murray!
4. Woo hoo!
I'll take What and Where for 1000, your Bardship.
5. Michican and Trumbull. Very nice, Murray. I could tell it was from an early-20th century ballpark, but couldn't put my finger on it. Sadly I never got to a game in Tiger Stadium.
6. er, Michi*g*an, you know . . .
7. You missed out on an irreplaceable experience. It was an extraordinary place to watch baseball.